Your host is innkeeper Tim Lindemuth
Copyright © Moore House Bed and Breakfast. All Rights Reserved.
500 Denison Avenue Manhattan, Kansas 66502
Phone and FAX: 785-776-5603
St. Francis, Kan.
1. Single week-night rate (Sunday-Thursday) is $90.
2. Couple week-night rate (Sunday-Thursday) is $100.
3. Single weekend rate (Friday-Saturday) is $105.
4. Couple weekend rate (Friday-Saturday) is $115.
5. K-State football and graduation events require a two-night minimum stay.
6. Kansas State University Departments will be invoiced for official guests.
7. Special weekly rates are negotiable for extended university and military guests.
How to make a reservation
1. Check the Moore House reservation calendar below to see if the room is available.
2. Select your check-in and check-out dates. Refer to Policies page for check-in times.
3. Complete the reservation form below and click "submit." You will be contacted.
4. You also may telephone us (785-776-5603) to place your reservation.
5. To secure our reservation, you will need to provide a credit card number.
Cancelling a room reservation 7 or fewer days before the scheduled arrival will result in a payment of one night's stay.
Moore House Bed and Breakfast
500 Denison Avenue Manhattan, KS 66502 US
Send a reservation request
Please complete all blanks of this reservation request form. Press "Submit" when completed, and the form will automatically email to me. I will contact you. You will need to provide a credit card number to hold this room reservation. Thank you for your request!
KANSAS STATE UNIVERSITY units, please note. Complete the blanks below for your official guests for invoicing purposes.
Tom and Marilyn Hnizdil
"What a quaint and cozy 'colonial' bed and breakfast. All your furnishings at Moore House are very fitting for the era you are creating."
For over 20 years, Moore House Bed and Breakfast has been synonymous with Middle Eastern fine dining. Merza Ghafarhi executive chef/owner takes the cuisine and culture of his homeland to the next level with a breathtaking restaurant and delicious cuisine.
The Chef's mastery of traditional spices and flavors makes each dish an opportunity to experience classics and delicacies in new and exciting ways. Every plate becomes a culinary journey. Moore House Bed and Breakfast also features a subterranean cocktail lounge that caters to sophisticated tastes and sensibilities. Enjoy middle eastern-inspired drinks.